Parahybana babies galore

Gillian

Arachnoblessed
Old Timer
Originally posted by Joy
Tony, Tony, Tony! Didn't anyone ever warn you about the consequences of unprotected parahybana sex? =D

Joy
*ROTFLMAO*!!
Peace,
Gillian

Gillian

Arachnoblessed
Old Timer
Tony,
OMG! I have never seen that many babies together before...I have a parahybana, but am uncertain as to its sex (or size. Its been buried) I don't care if mine IS female. I am not breeding her..
Peace,
Gillian

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Tony,

I seem to have the opposite response from everyone else. I've got two L. parahybana and I'd love to breed them. How difficult was it to breed her? Had you attempted before? Any special considerations? If you've posted on this before, I may have missed it. A little point in the right direction would be fine.

Botar

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
So do you feel the key to the success with the second male was plenty of food prior to the introduction? It would be nice to know which male was responsible... a shame we can't order them to take paternity testing.

I've got two L. parahybana, but they are still around 2" and from the same sack. I'll see about obtaining another or sending off a male once they are old enough to determine what I've got.

Do you know if you'll be selling any of yours, or are they already spoken for?

Botar

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thanks for the insight... I'll be watching for the contest/classified ad.

Botar

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
yikes! this thread is REALLY making me think twice about my L parahybana.
I have a male that will probably mature with the next molt, he's about 7" or so. I have an 8" female, and a 6" female.
The two females I got in January and have no molt history on them.
The 8" female just ate a jumbo mouse that my snake refused last week. They are both complete pigs.
I'm terrified if I breed both of them to him that I'll end up with 2 sacs!
Anyway, I'm hoping if I do decide to breed them that the females will molt BEFORE my male molts into maturity.
But after seeing your pic, I'm not sure what I'm going to do ;)

pronty

Haunting Spider
Old Timer
How small are they exactly? Body length in millimetres?

Buspirone

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
That is so cool.....there must be close to a thousand easy or more. I want one!!

Last edited:

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
Originally posted by monantony
Scott will it continue in this thread ?
Tony
Probably not. We'll start a new thread for it when we start it.

Scott

D-Man

Arachnochicano
Old Timer
That's a mess o' spiders!!!

Tony-

You're going through post embryo depression, huh? Have they all shed the chorion? If so, isn't that the time you can get them in their own cups - unless you want to allow for some canibalism to drop your numbers.

Good luck

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
110 days so freaking far, no darkening? isnt it bad enough I will be inundated with them soon? Must I wait so long?
Tony
whoa! that is a long time, I thought they were quicker then that?!
I am really hesitating on breeding mine...but I'm sure I will, cuz I'm a glutton for punishment LOL :)

tarantulaman96

Arachnopeon
Hey, I would be willing to take a couple of slings off your hands. In return, I would name one of them after you in your honor. I have a P. Regalis + Usambara slings, and an adult rose hair and cobalt, so this would make another interesting addition to my family!!! Thanks again and E-mail me with your response.

Josh

Spike

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
PM me with your addy I will definitley buy a couple

Mendnwngs

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Me too, :)

PM me with your pricing / delivery charge. Ill see if I can okay it through the "warden"

-Jason

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thanks for the update Tony. I love seeing the pics of the babies all bunched up together.

Botar

Sean

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Well here they go, the darkening started this a.m. , so give it a few days. Its day 124 btw.
That is alot of damn spiders:) im going to have to get me some of them

Arachnopuppy

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
You got me drooling all over for those parahybana s'lings. Please tell us how much you want for them. I'm pretty sure I want a whole box full of them.

DiStUrBeD-OnE

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Dude.. that pic scares me :eek:
I dunno how your gonna care for aaallll of those little devils ;P
Seems like their gonna dissappear fast tho

Ian