Pandora the Senegal parrot.

keks

Arachnobaron
She did that in the Samson-Age too ^^. Pandora is sometimes a little bit warlike :D.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Just fancied a little nap on the settee. Pandora thought it best I didn't so promptly nipped my nose. Thanks sweetheart.

basin79

ArachnoGod
What a nasty little bird she can be ^^.
She just hates me lying down. I have to cover my head with cushion and fold my arms to hide my hands. But she landed on the cushion. Peaked around it then bit me. Little bugger lugs. :astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished:

basin79

ArachnoGod
Being that I'm as rough as a bears arse I couldn't keep getting up to get Pandora to get off the telly. Got creative with an empty Stella box.

The spikes bend easily and WON'T hurt my little sweetheart. Hopefully they'll deter the little bugger though.

keks

Arachnobaron
I think it will be very interesting for Pandora, she will enjoy that :p.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Oh! Oh yes, yes. Thank you my man, now I have another idea for my DIY projects :)
@basin79

I'm certain that you viewed my thread about 'Lucille' baseball bat. Try to imagine now, in your mind, something similar more or less in shape and form (but of a different material) to what you attached to your Tv :)

Please remove the 'Clarification Please' rating, if you can, my man... it's IMO horrible. Like someone ruining your happy daily Tea or Gin Tonic moment :(

basin79

ArachnoGod
@basin79

I'm certain that you viewed my thread about 'Lucille' baseball bat. Try to imagine now, in your mind, something similar more or less in shape and form (but of a different material) to what you attached to your Tv :)

Please remove the 'Clarification Please' rating, if you can, my man... it's IMO horrible. Like someone ruining your happy daily Tea or Gin Tonic moment :(
Ah right. I understand now.

Clarification has gone. Has you have clarified it.

basin79

ArachnoGod
@basin79

Chris depending on the size of the teeth some horse and dog brushes have rows of small triangle "teeth". If you've got a vice and a hacksaw you could cut the strips off and use them.