Pampho Atomic Haircloud

Scorpionking20

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
So I'm rehousing my 9" Pampho antinous yesterday...as soon as I got close to her with the bowl to move her, she explodes in motion I could not see, and the aftermath is her standing as tall as possible with her bum in the air, and above her is a cloud of hair analogous to a nuclear bomb...it was SO impressive, to say the least. I've had many hairkickers, but I've never seen behavior like this before. So..thoughts? Is this a common thing amongst some spiders? No problems...she was moved just fine, but I'm curious if others have seen this atomic bomb of U hair.

Johnny1320

Arachnopeon
So I'm rehousing my 9" Pampho antinous yesterday...as soon as I got close to her with the bowl to move her, she explodes in motion I could not see, and the aftermath is her standing as tall as possible with her bum in the air, and above her is a cloud of hair analogous to a nuclear bomb...it was SO impressive, to say the least. I've had many hairkickers, but I've never seen behavior like this before. So..thoughts? Is this a common thing amongst some spiders? No problems...she was moved just fine, but I'm curious if others have seen this atomic bomb of U hair.
Anastasia on here posted that hers did the same thing. Raises up and kicks with both hairs. Ours has yet to do this, actually, ours has yet to really move lol.

Najakeeper

Arachnoprince
My P.antinous moves the butt up but does not kick. Of course she has a bald patch and this behavior my change after a molt.

Last edited: