Warren Bautista

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Ahaha, phew! *wipes sweat from brow*

Glad you made sure he did his thing!

Gonna try pairing them once more?

Versi*JP*Color

Arachnoknight
Great,depending on how many slings you get it could end up with everybody buying your slings you could still have 300 slings left.

The only thing slings are good for .......is.........SLEEPOVERS{D

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Nice to hear the good news! goodluck with the sack :)
Thanks! :)
Ahaha, phew! *wipes sweat from brow*

Glad you made sure he did his thing!

Gonna try pairing them once more?
Yeah.... It was great!
I wont be pairing them again.. I will get him shipped back to the toher guy either on Monday or Tuesday.. :) Send me a PM with the address if you dont mind... I cant understand the other guys handwriting.. :eek:
Great,depending on how many slings you get it could end up with everybody buying your slings you could still have 300 slings left.

The only thing slings are good for .......is.........SLEEPOVERS{D
Sleepovers? I havent been to a sleepover in like... Forever! SLEEPOVER EVERYONE INVITED! Be sure to take a sling bag home with you! {D

Crysta

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
ehhe your post made me giggle redneck :)
My LP has just been enjoying her corner, starring at me for the past 24 hours while cleaning herself, and then using her other 3 legs at the same time to scratch her booty, her spinnerettes and under her abdomen... I wish I could multi task like that... lol

Good luck with the youngins! and all those little containers your gonna have :p!

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
ehhe your post made me giggle redneck :)
My LP has just been enjoying her corner, starring at me for the past 24 hours while cleaning herself, and then using her other 3 legs at the same time to scratch her booty, her spinnerettes and under her abdomen... I wish I could multi task like that... lol

Good luck with the youngins! and all those little containers your gonna have :p!
Thanks Crysta! :) Thankfully the MM is a loan.. That means... I dont have to deal with ALL of the little ones... {D Warren.. You might get more than half the sac! ;P

Last edited:

AmbushArachnids

Arachnoculturist
Old Timer
Count me in for 10 if you get over run :) Ill send you back a 8" female in a couple years {D

Warren Bautista

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I hope it's over 2000 slings.....I can see it now.....

*10 slings for $10, shipped to your door! always an overcount!*

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I hope it's over 2000 slings.....I can see it now.....

*10 slings for $10, shipped to your door! always an overcount!*
Why do you want so many slings? When she drop the sac I am just going to stick it in the freezer.. I bred them because it sounded like fun at first... :rolleyes: :eek: {D

AmbushArachnids

Arachnoculturist
Old Timer
Why do you want so many slings? When she drop the sac I am just going to stick it in the freezer.. I bred them because it sounded like fun at first... :rolleyes: :eek: {D
Freeze them and you can have LP sprinkles for your ice cream. {D (over 2000 served!!)