Pacman or Pyxie frog?

ZooRex

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I vote pac-man frog. I really like these guys, especially the albinos. I guess I'm just not a fan of pixies, not sure why. They sorta seam like plainer versions of pac-mans to me. ~ Rex

Goomba

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Pyxies don't burrowed as much(well at least mines doesn't) and their apetite is amazing.

this video of fellow members frog really shows it, you'll never see a Pacman go after crickets for 5 minutes none stop.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJF_1kUiM1s
Actually 10 minutes ;)

It's a two part video and it took the fatty 10 mins flat to eat a modest 4 dozen crickets. But yea, as I said, Pyxies are endlessly more voracious, entertaining, cooler looking, and more active hunters than ceratophrys species

Goomba

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I vote pac-man frog. I really like these guys, especially the albinos. I guess I'm just not a fan of pixies, not sure why. They sorta seam like plainer versions of pac-mans to me. ~ Rex
A plainer, more massive and voracious variety from another continent, that growth twice as big as the biggest pacman, and eats better and is more aggressive...and is cooler looking ;)

I hate albino anything really, I suppose I'm a purist, no unnatural hybrids or albinos for me, they seem weakly and abnormal to me.

Last edited:

Herp13

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Actually, the albinos are rather weak, they have a bad breeding history in the US, therefor many of them are inbred and bred in pretty bad conditions to turn out weak frogs.

-Eric