Pacman Frog hasnt "gone" in a month

NerdFromtheAbyss

Arachnopeon
As the title reads my 4 month old pacman hasn't pooped for an entire month. He eats like a beast and seems to try to take my fingers as a bonus but he's pretty damn fat looking and I'm worried he might be impacted. His side's aren't hard and he isn't lethargic or anything but he's wider than he is long and it's making me a bit nervous.
If anything he's gotten livlier since I got him from my pet store. He now actively moves around some and will chomp at my fingers if I get too close. When I first got the guy he seemed a bit too thin and wasn't very energetic at all.

Habitat: 10 gal with Eco Earth substrate. 75-80 degrees f, 90 humidity.
I feed him 2 crickets a day, one of them dusted with calcium and Vit D dust.

basin79

ArachnoGod
As the title reads my 4 month old pacman hasn't pooped for an entire month. He eats like a beast and seems to try to take my fingers as a bonus but he's pretty damn fat looking and I'm worried he might be impacted. His side's aren't hard and he isn't lethargic or anything but he's wider than he is long and it's making me a bit nervous.
If anything he's gotten livlier since I got him from my pet store. He now actively moves around some and will chomp at my fingers if I get too close. When I first got the guy he seemed a bit too thin and wasn't very energetic at all.

Habitat: 10 gal with Eco Earth substrate. 75-80 degrees f, 90 humidity.
I feed him 2 crickets a day, one of them dusted with calcium and Vit D dust.
Can he get fully get inside his water bowl?

basin79

ArachnoGod
Yes. He never goes to the bowl though. Always prefers to hang in his favorite burrow or hop around a bit but he never touches his water.
Fill his bowl with luke warm dechlorinated water and pop him in. He'll take a huge dump.

Acro

Aziz! Light!
Old Timer
Silkworms also act as a laxative for many herps too.
Good Luck to both of you!

basin79

ArachnoGod
Why not use a different dish than the drinking water bowl?
Well obviously you can. But horned, bull and other large terrestrial frogs and toads will go in their water bowl. So it's just easier to type that.