PA and surrounding areas

Kurtwalthers

Arachnopeon
Hey guys. I’m thinking about starting my own reptile expo and wanted some input. I’m currently searching for a building, but after that it shouldn’t be that hard to set up, right?

I could just hit up the list of vendors that go to all the other shows and I’m sure they’d love a chance to sell their products in a different area.

Would you guys in surrounding areas attend a new expo if I was able to set it up?

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
I would suggest contacting others who run reptile shows (such as the people who do Repticon, Reptilian Nation, Reptile Super Show, etc.) to get some pointers. Also, having a venue does not necessarily mean its easy-peasy to get vendors to sign up. From what I've seen, you need to market the show very well and make sure its very visible, otherwise very few people will attend, and you won't get a second show off the ground because vendors don't want to risk losing money a second time.

Anyway, a very cool idea! I know for sure I would attend if I was in PA.

Thanks,

Arthroverts

Table

Arachnosquire
Hey guys. I’m thinking about starting my own reptile expo and wanted some input. I’m currently searching for a building, but after that it shouldn’t be that hard to set up, right?

I could just hit up the list of vendors that go to all the other shows and I’m sure they’d love a chance to sell their products in a different area.

Would you guys in surrounding areas attend a new expo if I was able to set it up?
Did this ever get off the ground?
This sounds like something i would love to be a part of.

jaw6053

Arachnobaron
What city would it be in ? I am would go if it's close enough to me