P.Ornata and others

VENOMdeBEEVER

Arachnopeon
So I finally made th jump and got a pokey.I also got a pair of A.minatrix and ordered more but I'm not telling.

Mamisha-X

Arachnosquire
glad you made that jump :) i remeber for a while you said you werent ready for a teleporting T lol any way pls share what else u got

VENOMdeBEEVER

Arachnopeon
My profile isn't up to date so here's my recent list
B.Smithi male and female
B.Vagans
A.Minatrix male and female
A.Metallica
A.Versicolor
OBT
G.Rosea she's my biggest
G.Pulchra my smallest
L.Parahybana
C.Fasciatum
Grey widow I caught in the basement
2 black emperor scorpions

DrJ

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
As far as beauty for price. Nothing can beat a regalis. I still find them phenomenal. However, my personal favourite IS the ornata. :) Don't ask why. I don't even know. I have some weird fascination with them.

Anyway, don't worry too much about the "teleport" thing. I didn't understand it when I got into pokies...still don't. Basically, if you can wrangle in a P. murinus, pokies will be a cake walk. I think the problem for most keepers is the fact that pokies aren't ashamed to move a little if they want to.

VENOMdeBEEVER

Arachnopeon
Ok so to add to my list a new 3rd instar Nhandu coloratovilosus tha I just picked up for $20 for my Bday.

JimM

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
As far as beauty for price. Nothing can beat a regalis. I still find them phenomenal. However, my personal favourite IS the ornata. :) Don't ask why. I don't even know. I have some weird fascination with them.
Ornata is huge, and beautiful...no mystery to solve here.

It's tough to beat regalis. Like I said in another thread, if they were more recently discovered, slings would be $80 at least. Same for P.ornata which is a gorgeous species as well, and if you ask me both of these species, along with subfusca and tigrinawellesi have it all over metallica. P. metallica has the blue, but lacks the strong contrasting pattern of some of the other Pokeys.