P. Muticus sling not eating after molt

Moia1234

Arachnopeon
My sling p. Muticus molted 2 weeks ago and it hasn't eaten yet , I know this species takes longer time than others doing almost everything but I don't know If I should be concerned, any feedback from p muticus keepers is appreciated

This his her enclosure

Attachments

kingshockey

Arachnoangel
just leave an all the way dead pre killed prey item by the entrance of its burrow over night if its hungry it will eat remove the next day if it doesnt i do that with mine since it only wants to eat every 2 weeks rather than weekly like the rest of my ts

l4nsky

Aspiring Mad Genius
Arachnosupporter +
Is the burrow open? Do you keep the substrate dry or moist?

Moia1234

Arachnopeon
Is the burrow open? Do you keep the substrate dry or moist?
Keep it dry , and sometimes I wet just one corner

just leave an all the way dead pre killed prey item by the entrance of its burrow over night if its hungry it will eat remove the next day if it doesnt i do that with mine since it only wants to eat every 2 weeks rather than weekly like the rest of my ts
Did that yesterday and I think she didn't touch it , I'll try again in a few days

kingshockey

Arachnoangel
it has a few entrances its damper at the lower levels before it had sub and webbing to the lid and sub would fal out each time i opened to feed or water so i spooned out the top layers few weeks back took the pic right before filling its new water dish can see a leg its like playing whack a mole cause i never know which entrance it will pop out at

Attachments

DomGom TheFather

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter
Two weeks is nothing.
Do as kingshockey suggested once a week or so until it takes it or try live in another two.
These guys can test your patience but the rewards are great.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Not surprised, normal for many. Suggest you read up on on T husbandry and behavior more than you have.