P.murinus "dark" form

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Oh yeah I saw that post, but that's a really really cheap price for a stirmi, especially if I remember correctly the $15 slings (@EulersK ). Most stirmi slings cost more than $60 here too.
Eh... ok :-s

But here you can dream only about those prices my man. $15 a T.stirmi sling? Santa's, seriously? :)

Exoskeleton Invertebrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
That's a bit debatable :)

Here I can't disagree.
Nah! The hobby is strong. The part that I see people complain to much about here in the US is prices. I have three jobs and one of my reasons why I have three jobs is for my tarantulas. I can't complain about prices life is to short to sit here and moan about prices. Sure getting them a lot cheaper would be ideal and benefits for everyone but that will never happen. So why worry about something you have no control of? Move on and love your tarantulas no matter the cost.

Yeah people are always going to do what they want to do.

CEC

Arachnoangel
Arachnosupporter
Yes I know better and I know when not to assume. What you're going to question everyone in the hobby how they get their tarantulas? That's why I say who cares is not like your going to visit the guy in jail when and if he's doing anything illegally, or anyone else for that matter. You might of found my question useless as I found your comment idiotic.

Like I said in the end who cares the hobby will still be strong regardless of who is doing somthing illegally. People are still going to do what they feel like doing.
Ok, I got it, informing people of our import laws is idiotic. SMH

Exoskeleton Invertebrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Ok, I got it, informing people of our import laws is idiotic. SMH
Since you really want to help the hobby start cracking down those who are brown boxing. Which I'm sure you know who they are.
They're all over the boards and its no assumption.