P. Murinus activity

Den

Arachnosquire
I got my new little OBT today, and within hours she has made a wall of webbing blocking herself inside of her bark cave. I this normal? It would also be helpful to hear of other strange activities of OBTs.

JC

Arachnolort
Old Timer
Completely normal. It would be odd for this species not web up their enclosure shortly after introduction. She might also molt soon, so do not disturb her for now.

jonnyquong

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Get used to the web... you'll be seeing a lot of it! Congrats, and enjoy your new orange baby!

Den

Arachnosquire
Thanks! But will she be able to leave the cave? And when should I feed her?

OBT1

Arachnosquire
That is so cool I just love obt's although my friend got bitten 3 times in a row while changing the water dish!!! Don't worry though if you stay away from the web it wont attack you.

JuGGaL0K0W

Arachnopeon
That is so cool I just love obt's although my friend got bitten 3 times in a row while changing the water dish!!! Don't worry though if you stay away from the web it wont attack you.
Unfortunate for your friend... i usually make sure my OBT is nowhere my hand when im doing maitenance. Kinda wanna hear the bite report on that one.

Hipster OBT

Arachnopeon
My OBT doesn't get a water dish. And the webbing is perfectly normal. Mine has created a blanket covering its entire enclosure.

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Uhm...how the hell did that guy manage to get bitten 3 times in a row?! Never heard of tongs and "common sense" when dealing with certain species? Kinda blows my mind...