P. me?

GoTerps

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Hmm, I remember about a month back that Scott had this problem with finding some mystery P. me. vials laying around hehe... Well the bug seems to have come down to maryland as I uncovered these 3 vials today while cleaning my room. Not quite sure what they are yet! {D

da_illest

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
you bastard! lol juss playing man.. congrats you lucky (enter choice of word here)! oh and btw my birthday's coming up in december! ;)

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
You bastard! Oh, he already said that!! Woooweee, in a few years, you can breed them and flood the market and the price with go down to $5.00 a sling!!! (Yeah, RIGHT!) {D

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
GoTerps said:
Hmm, I remember about a month back that Scott had this problem with finding some mystery P. me. vials laying around hehe... Well the bug seems to have come down to maryland as I uncovered these 3 vials today while cleaning my room. Not quite sure what they are yet! {D
Wow, I don't know why they would be appearing all over the place... Looks like yours are all from the same batch though... Good luck with them whatever they turn out to be... ;)

Scott

heyjeyniceid

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
uhhh, so someone sent you a batch of P. Metallicas that they happened to misplace?

I'm not understanding.

GoTerps

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Yeah all from the same sac... not a big deal though, if I just get 1 female I'll be happy. How have all your slings been doing?

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
GoTerps said:
Yeah all from the same sac... not a big deal though, if I just get 1 female I'll be happy. How have all your slings been doing?
Bli ayen hurrah (means "avert the evil eye") they're all doing fine :) They've all molted once each and they eat like pigs :) Here's to hoping to a nice mix of males and females from each bloodline :)

Scott

GoTerps

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Nice man, all 3 have eaten already since they arrived so that's good.. seem to be doing fine.

Last edited:

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
GoTerps said:
Nice man, all 3 of mine have ate already since they arrived so that's good.. seem to be doing fine.
Just going to warn you, they go on LONG premolt fasts. As long as they're not losing weight don't worry if they stop eating. :)

Scott

PapaSmurf

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
gongrats Goterps! how big are they 1"? hope you get a female and a male so you could do some breeding {D anyways congrats.

rosehaired1979

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Hey never know one of those P.me will be showing up on our doorstep sometime in the future course i know it will if hubby has anything to do w/it lol

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
GoTerps said:

I'm going to go clean my room now! {D

Ultimate Instar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Scott wrote <<Just going to warn you, they go on LONG premolt fasts. As long as they're not losing weight don't worry if they stop eating. >>

How long do your metallicas fast? I don't think that mine have gone much more than two or three weeks maximum, but I don't keep track of their feedings. I don't bother since they look pretty fat for a pokie.

Karen N.

Skoth Unlimited

Arachnopeon
!!!

Jesus, how often do you clean your room that you find P. mettalica's hidden somewhere amidst the junk? :D

da_illest

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
MizM said:
You bastard! Oh, he already said that!! Woooweee, in a few years, you can breed them and flood the market and the price with go down to $5.00 a sling!!! (Yeah, RIGHT!) {D
:D :D :D

T 'n T

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
That’s not an M, that’s an F! The species in the vials is the notorious P. Fera, the Brazilian Wandering Spider (hence the misprint, the venom works quickly). These are lethal spiders, send them to me immediately!

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
damn....I could have bought 6-7 of those, if we hadn't just bought Shelby a very expensive birthday prezzie!