P irminia sling wont eat a month after molt

Luconi998

Arachnopeon
What could be wrong with my irminia sling, she molted a month ago and since then she has not touched food once, she is constantly in burrow and not taking any food, live or prekilled one, I have 3 other slings and they are doing great with exact same setups and husbandry.
I appreciate any help or advice in advance.

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
Pictures would help.

Possibly an issue with the sucking stomach. Do you still have the molt ?

cold blood

Staff member
It is quite odd....at that size it should have been eating in a week...they have big appetites, so something could be wrong, whether its missing fangs or an unmolted sucking stomach or something else....check to make sure its fangs are intact.

Luconi998

Arachnopeon
It is quite odd....at that size it should have been eating in a week...they have big appetites, so something could be wrong, whether its missing fangs or an unmolted sucking stomach or something else....check to make sure its fangs are intact.
Yes I thought that myself, my other irminias all have good apetites but this one was weak eater from the day i got her, and now after this last molt she is not eating at all, all she does is staying in her burrow 24/7, I'm not even sure she is still alive

Luconi998

Arachnopeon
A little update today, she just ate, I dropped prekilled superworm and she took it, I feel so relieved now that I know she's ok, thank you all for your help.