P. irminia rehoused

advan

oOOo
Staff member
I bought two 2i-3i irminia slings last april from a local breeder. Both turned out female.:D One of them molts one month ahead of her sister and is half an inch smaller. I rehoused the bigger sister today in her permanent home. It's the first time I have had to use Hobo's containment pouch, all my other T's have been pretty well behaved. Thanks Hobo! Here are some pics.

Attachments

RyTheTGuy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Your P. irminia looks awesome, I think these are incredible Ts hope to have a female one day. But I'm getting a P. cambridgei soon and im excited!

phily1579

Arachnopeon
Nice pics dude. Nice irminia. I had 4 slings n 2 adults. N they all died from unknow causes. I have 24 t's n the irminia is the only ones that die on me. So i dnt buy irminias anymore. I love the pokies. Im an ornamental freak. ;-):D. Although i love all t's.

advan

oOOo
Staff member
Your P. irminia looks awesome, I think these are incredible Ts hope to have a female one day. But I'm getting a P. cambridgei soon and im excited!
Thanks! Psalm's are one of my favorites. I have a few cambridgei's and you won't be dissapointed. I'm waiting for Psalmopoeus langenbucheri to make it in the hobby(US). I wonder what Eric(goterps) has to say about it.:?

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

Nice pics dude. Nice irminia. I had 4 slings n 2 adults. N they all died from unknow causes. I have 24 t's n the irminia is the only ones that die on me. So i dnt buy irminias anymore. I love the pokies. Im an ornamental freak. ;-):D. Although i love all t's.
Thanks phily. Sorry about your luck, but you shouldn't give up.;) I love pokies too. Unfortunately my biggest is a 4" rufilata that I only get to see the front of her legs.

Thanks Royal!