P Irminia doing laps around enclosure

tarantulameat

Arachnosquire
Hey guys! My P Irminia which ive had for the last several months has been doing great, as well as has molted. I rarely get to see it since its been hiding in its web tunnel underneath its water dish, but recently ive been seeing it outside a lot. I normally wouldnt be concerned as I would assume its just getting comfortable, as well as the fact that ive been seeing it adding on to its tunnel, making almost a second floor to its enclosure with web. Ive seen it chilling underneath the web floor instead of its web tunnel recently which I found a bit odd (it molted around a month ago so I dont think its because its too small). I just walked into my room today and saw it pacing around its enclosure again for some reason. Its been fed regularly and its substrate is slightly moist and im making sure to not over moisten. Im at a loss as to why it started this weird behavior again.

Scorpiobsession

Arachnobaron
Is it webbing over the web floor for an extra layer? That sounds like what it would be, especially since it has been recently webbing.

moricollins

Arachno search engine
Old Timer
Pictures of the Tarantula? Pics of the enclosure?

Could be any number of reasons...

tarantulameat

Arachnosquire
Pictures of the Tarantula? Pics of the enclosure?

Could be any number of reasons...
no, its webbing to cover itself, ill insert some photos. its back in its tunnel now but i find it odd

Hey guys! My P Irminia which ive had for the last several months has been doing great, as well as has molted. I rarely get to see it since its been hiding in its web tunnel underneath its water dish, but recently ive been seeing it outside a lot. I normally wouldnt be concerned as I would assume its just getting comfortable, as well as the fact that ive been seeing it adding on to its tunnel, making almost a second floor to its enclosure with web. Ive seen it chilling underneath the web floor instead of its web tunnel recently which I found a bit odd (it molted around a month ago so I dont think its because its too small). I just walked into my room today and saw it pacing around its enclosure again for some reason. Its been fed regularly and its substrate is slightly moist and im making sure to not over moisten. Im at a loss as to why it started this weird behavior again.

Attachments

Poonjab

Arachnoking
Hope you got lots of ventilation in that glass enclosure. Like I told you a while back 😂

KaroKoenig

Arachnobaron
Hard to tell what size the enclosure (and the spider) is. It can't be a mature male making a sperm web, can it?

Poonjab

Arachnoking
Hard to tell what size the enclosure (and the spider) is. It can't be a mature male making a sperm web, can it?
Naw. He’s honestly had this thing for no more than 3 months. It was a sling when he got it. He made a thread back in February about it doing the same thing.