Ornate Golden Baboon?

smallara98

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
It baffles me that a petstore would sell something they knew nothing about. Especially something potentially harmful. And she almost sold it to a child? Nice. Now that you have it though, you might enjoy it! OBTs are entertaining, beautiful Ts, just treat them with respect. Mine's a tongs-on kind of guy :)
Hey , there is a good 3" OBT at my LPS , your saying I shouldn't get it ? Lol

Falk

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
It baffles me that a petstore would sell something they knew nothing about. Especially something potentially harmful. And she almost sold it to a child? Nice. Now that you have it though, you might enjoy it! OBTs are entertaining, beautiful Ts, just treat them with respect. Mine's a tongs-on kind of guy :)
Many petstores sees themselves as experts and its the same all over the world.

A girl in my town was sold a G. rosea and the best substrate for a spider is reptile bark said the idot clerk. She was also informed that she should throw in 10 crickets at a time.

spiderworld

Arachnosquire
Are you saying that there are bright orange species of Augacephalus or that they can't tell the difference between an orange OBT and a green/grey Augy?

Both seem a little far fetched... Some people! (Not you Spdrwrld, them.)
Yip our nature conservation are thick! they prob couldnt tell the diff between an ornamental and a blondi! nevermind an obt and south africas augacephalus junodi?breyeri! Thats the prob in my country! they all uneducated fools that run natcon! :wall:

Sweet take care