[Inquiry] Ordering from spidersworld eu?

S2rodger

Arachnopeon
Hi all,
Just looking to see if any one has ordered from here from the UK. I was just browsing the site and alot of the stuff looks better priced and cheaper shipping costs than uk based places and was wondering if they are worth using.
Thanks

TownesVanZandt

Arachnoprince
I´m not from the UK, but I have ordered from them several times. They are highly professional and pack the Ts very well :)

Bipolar Spider

Arachnopeon
Quite a bit (London) They post out Mondays usually arrive thur/fri. They also do BUS which means they drive from Poland to Uk thur/fri and deliver to your hand. £11 for normal £22 for BUS. I use BUS when I buy in bulk.

They're the main place for sexed juvies, sex them as small as 4.5 cm which isn't done here

Nightstalker47

Arachnoking
Hi all,
Just looking to see if any one has ordered from here from the UK. I was just browsing the site and alot of the stuff looks better priced and cheaper shipping costs than uk based places and was wondering if they are worth using.
Thanks
Your in Scotland my friend, unless your after a particular species...look no further then your neighbor @KezyGLA, great seller and very nice guy.

Bipolar Spider

Arachnopeon
I had no clue what it was but didn't want a bulk buy sitting for a few days. Emailed with Orion at SW Thursday evening to check I was in the delivery area and Saturday they turned up and handed it to me. Was very impressed!

an email response at the time

Hello

No, there is no tracking number because package is taking from me and delivery door to door to you. All way in one bus so there is no place when package should be scanning or something like that. They will call to you before delivery. Let me know when you will get it please.

regards

Orion

Last edited:

S2rodger

Arachnopeon
Nice one thanks for all the feedback, ended up placing a wee order with them so looking forward to the new additions ☺

Lazaru

Arachnopeon
I'm in Scotland but the bus doesn't come as far as me
I've ordered a good few times and used the postal service with no probs .

There a top company to deal with

buzz182

Arachnosquire
I purchased a mysery box as I usually do if I am making my first order with someone I have not bought from before. I paid £22.11 including shipping and received 1 D. pentaloris 1/2" 1 B. albopilosum (nicaragua) 1/2" and 1 N. Chromatus 1.5".
I found price wise they were cheaper than most UK suppliers, packaging was better than all other suppliers I have purchased from, communcation was great and T's were in a much better condition even after a longer time in transit than others I have purchased from UK suppliers.

Negatives were the longer time in transit causing me as a concerned new parent to 3 new T's being worried for a few days and light mold on tissue paper that had me worried for a few minutes when unboxing.
I have found somewhere in the UK that I am comfortable with and have made repeat orders from but I would happily purchase from Spidersworld eu again.

Hoops71

Arachnopeon
Got my first package from them today. 3 x C Elegans and 3 x C Leetzi slings. Cheaper than other UK vendors and postage very reasonable at £11. Would defo use again!

Katiekooleyes

Arachnosquire
If you're in the UK, I know a great seller who is committed and has always delivered not only on the sale but with aftercare. I'll PM you his site if you want? He does deliveries within the UK. I'm not sure if that extends to the rest of Europe, as that's something I haven't ever needed to investigate.

Minty

@londontarantulas
Spidersworld have been excellent, for me.

Only purchased from KezyGla once (so far) but he was just as good and just as helpful.

S2rodger

Arachnopeon
Thanks for all the info its really appreciated, ended up ordering from them as their stock is great and price was brilliant including the shipping by post :happy:

S15LVO

Arachnopeon
Has this site stopped shipping to the UK since brexit?

all I get is this message - The product selection cannot be delivered by the available carrier(s). Please amend your cart.

Has this site stopped shipping to the UK since brexit?

all I get is this message - The product selection cannot be delivered by the available carrier(s). Please amend your cart.
Hi
Yes you are correct.
Since Brexit most if not all sellers from Poland stopped shipping to UK.
Regards Konstantin