Opinion on TerraAranea?

Isaax Critterz

Arachnoknight
I heard its a substrate specifically made for tarantulas\ scorpions\ other arachnids. Whats your experience with it?

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Never used it because there’s no need to

Topsoil is CHEAP!!

I don’t need a company to scam me out of money.

Anyone that buys his crap is crazy or has money to burn.

People have been successful keeping and breeding thriving Tarantulas and other exotics long before the pet industry saw the reptile market and later the T market as $$ making.

What did people do before all these “great” products 🙄🙄🤣🤣

Pedipalpable

Arachnosquire
I have not used it myself but I believe Tom Moran uses it. I think he might have made a video about it on his YouTube channel. Just search Tom Moran on YouTube and it will come up. I also remember him talking about it on his podcast, Tom's Big Spiders - Tarantulas and Inverts. I can't remember what exactly he had to say about it but I recall he said he liked it. I guess if you could also email him to ask about it.

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
Never used it because you can make 100x the amount of soil and the exact same mix for a fraction of the cost. Make your own substrate mixes up or simply just you straight top soil or peat and you’ll save a lot of money.

Isaax Critterz

Arachnoknight
Never used it because you can make 100x the amount of soil and the exact same mix for a fraction of the cost. Make your own substrate mixes up or simply just you straight top soil or peat and you’ll save a lot of money.
the mix i'm indenting on making is with eco earth x reptisoil to be more experimental