Opinion on new T's

Shea

Arachnosquire
So I already have a juvie B. Smithi and wanted some two new additions. For my first I want another brachypelma... Either B. Aratum, B. Boehmei or B. Emilia... Any opinions?
For the second one I'm not too sure... Some suggestions would be nice =]

LV-426

Arachnobaron
what are you looking for in a tarantula? size, color, temperment?

BigJ999

Arachnoknight
I admit im biased towerd OW T's but get what you want :) NW or OW :) I prefer mine with attitude but those are great choices :)

Spidershane1

Arachnoknight
B Vagans is one of my all time fav Ts, so I would reccomend that out of brachy genus. Loads of personality and eat great. Out of your 3 choices, boehmei would definetly be my choice. Beautiful T's fo' shizzle(yes I said "fo' shizzle").
Now if you mean ANY T suggestion, I would go for any pokie, a versi, or gbb. Just make sure you know what you're doing before you get a pokie. Have fun :D

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

Wait I forgot my favorite T of all time, the LP. Get one of those for sure lol

Lolita

Arachnoknight
out of the three you put i'd say B Boehmei they're beautiful and fun to watch when they eat cause mine seem to be both ferocious eaters but just keep in mind they are kicky little guys my larger one kicks everytime i open it's lid to feed it the poor darling is going bald but i agree with whoever recommended the B vagans as well i have two of them and they're so mellow and cool and great eaters and make interesting burrows as slings

newspidermom

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
B. Boehmei is an awsome T. Awsome red coloring, but as stated above can be skittish and flicky. My girl Scarlet O'Hairy flicks and runs anytime she senses me near. A calmer choice is the B. Emilia. Still has some nice contrasting colors, but the reds are more rusty red. If I spook my girl she might run, but calms down when she realizes I'm not a predator...lol. She will tolorate me stroking her abdomen without much attitude. At times she even seems to like it. Both are good display Ts. Both of mine are out in the open most of the time and pretty active.

Thegloryfades

Arachnosquire
I have to go with emilia a very subtle yet gorgeous tarantula and the second would be a G.pulchra stunning when adults