Online Database For Tracking Your Arachnids.

moorehed

Arachnopeon
Online Database For Tracking Your Tarantulas.

Hello. For the past few months I have been working on a project called mySpiders. MySpiders is a multi-user database that allows users to enter their tarantulas, and info about them, keep molt records, and show their lists to others, etc. Scott gave me the go ahead to post this, so I thought I'd let you all know about it.

Here is a sample page for someone's personal list of T's:

http://www.spidertalk.net/SpiderTalk/ms_view.php?member=moorehed

You can click on the SpiderID (SID) on the left column and get a detailed display of each spider like this one Scott entered today:

http://www.spidertalk.net/SpiderTalk/ms_view.php?sid=218

I'd appreciate anyone who's interested to come check it out. Go to http://spidertalk.net and click though to enter. Then on the navigation bar there is a link to mySpiders. I hope it is helpful to some. I know it has been to me. Keep in mind that the system is still new, and there may be some bugs, and there definitely will be improvements made. Any input is appreciated.

Thanks,
Josh

Last edited:

moorehed

Arachnopeon
Btw, i had another userid... but i couldn't for the life of me remember what it was.

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
I like it...what are your plans for it?
I especially like the pictures that go with it, cool idea

moorehed

Arachnopeon
my plans for it? i'm not sure. i guess hopefully for people to use it. heh. and if there is other functionality people want, I can try to add it.

thanks for takin a look.

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
Originally posted by moorehed
my plans for it? i'm not sure. i guess hopefully for people to use it. heh. and if there is other functionality people want, I can try to add it.

thanks for takin a look.
nevermind...that was me in 'd'oh' mode :)
I see, you want people to use it, right?
I hope so anyway, since I registered, and am in the process of putting my Ts on there!
Thanks for making something like that!
Holley

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I put all of my spiders in there. THis is really great and I will make sure to come up with some suggestions.

moorehed

Arachnopeon
thanks! make sure to put any suggestions in the mySpiders section of the forum over there so i will be sure to see them. glad you like!

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Nice site. I like the spider list. I didn't see any place for a molt record. I may have just missed it.

Ernie

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Once you make a page for each spider you can look at the page and in the bottom right hand corner is the molt record keeper.

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Awesome idea. I'll add mine when I get back from NM next week.

Botar