One of those "docile" cute little roseas..

schlinkey

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hehe, my new rosea (switched my newly molted male for this one) is evil.. I believe her (hopefully) to be a red phase. Since i got her she's killed and devoured: 10 crickets and a pinkie. I got her saturday i think. It seems that she can't stand anything living besides her in the enclousure.. *the cricket lands on the substrate* *WHAM* dead cricket. Now she's munchin four crix. And she doesn't take em by ambushing them, like most T's. No, she hunts them like a friggin Tigah! She ran so fast trying to kill the last cricket that she bumped into the glasswall of her tank! And I tried handling her too.. she nearly ate my hand :p So what can i say?

I LOVE HER! :D hehehe

Now, how many of you ever had/have this "docile" cute little T ready to rip you a new one just for looking at her?

Gillian

Arachnoblessed
Old Timer
Hi all,
My first t, a rosie, was the typical pet rock, UNTIL she molted. Unfortunately, I have no pictures. But, I have not yet tried to handle her since after her molt. She hisses louder than my python. It took her a good 3 months before she wouldn't attack the air if I walked into the room..
Gillian

wayneo

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
My rosehair is pure evil at one time it was handleable, then after Ii started feeding it pinkies it seemed to have some sort of evil bloodlust. Did anyone one ever notice that feeding their T's pinkies made them meaner or is it just me??

Wayne H

schlinkey

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I'll never grow tired watching my new Rosea feed... she's a demon.. just tossed in a cricket (it first visited my parahybana, who merely snapped at it and ran away, apparently not hungry) my rosea on the other hand.. I SWEAR she leaped up catching the poor cricket midair, then sat down frantically BITING it's poor crickass off! she's mean.. *shivers*