One of my pride & joys-P.cambridgei

petitegreeneyes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
This is Miss Trinity. She actually stayed out while I moved her cage so I took advantage of it and got a few shots of her. She has molted three times since I bought her from my sister.(which I had to beg to buy):D

Attachments

Alonso99

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Very Nice T, altough the pic is a bit on the fuzzy side

petitegreeneyes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I know Alonso, bummer, but she was trying to climb out as we were doing this!!!!! It was a quickie job:D

conipto

ArachnoPrincess
Old Timer
Psalmopeous = good.

I have an irminia, cambrigdei is next on my list. I love how fast these things are with as stocky as the legs are. Like tanks.

Bill.

Hamadryad

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Beautiful Spider!!!!

:p Hey PetiteGreenEyes,
That sure looks like a beautiful specimen of Trinidad Chevron...I had a male at one time that passed away unfortunately and they are gorgeous spiders...I love the way they are put together..very leggy and hefty for an arboreal...good luck with your spiders....!!!=D
The Spider Hunter

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I have one of these on the way and they are great. How long ago did you get it from your sister and how big was it back then? How big is it now? I just wanna know the growth rate over that amount of time.

petitegreeneyes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
When I got her, she was around 2.5-3" and she just molted about two weeks ago and we measured her at a whopping 5" now. I have had her around 4-6 months if that long. I can tell ya that they grow fast though. She sure has. They are eating machines as well if you keep her well fed like I like to do. They have such neat red marks at the end of their legs that just adds to their beauty.

Vayu Son

Old Timer
><

tanks? more like bellbottoms to me. Though i was raised by a hippie mom so everything ends up in bellbottoms somehow.

-V

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I should be getting a spiderling soon and I am thrilled that they grow fast. I like speedy growth. It feels like an accomplishment to actually see some progress.