One of my ethmostigmus rubripes (Rob) resting during the daylight hours, showing his vibrant colours😀

patrick nimbs

Arachnoknight
Not too sure what Franky is up to so I couldn’t get a pic of her. Sometimes she’s out and about during the day though.

patrick nimbs

Arachnoknight
I don’t see a thing with vibrant colors
If you look closely in the centre of the photo, you’ll see part of his body which has the yellow legs and the gorgeous orange body with the black bands that these tiger form Aussie ethmo’s are known for

Wolfram1

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter
watch out, if it's the Franky from Wentworth she may be a jailbreaker... :troll:

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
Probably yes. Although today she was out and about when I took out her water dish for cleaning
Interesting I’ve never had one although I considered a tiger centipede .
If you look closely in the centre of the photo, you’ll see part of his body which has the yellow legs and the gorgeous orange body with the black bands that these tiger form Aussie ethmo’s are known for
yeah I Don’t see a lot besides the legs but I’m looking forward to seeing a full picture of this amazing species! 👍🤩

patrick nimbs

Arachnoknight
watch out, if it's the Franky from Wentworth she may be a jailbreaker... :troll:
Nah she’s named after one of the aged care residents who threw plant pots and garden gnomes at one of our workers and rips plants out of the garden beds and has a feisty attitude. My young ethmo shares similarities to that behaviour, particularly how she digs holes, smashes the crickets heads at feeding time and is, generally, just as unpredictable and feisty. So her name is Franky, in memory of the aged care resident for exactly that reason. Here’s a pic of her from a couple of months back:

Attachments