Omg!!!!!

That Guy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I went out to the new Petco to get some crickets today. I went inside and I went to go look at all of there Inverts. I say a Rosie skinner then a toothpick, it showed signs of what I think he was dieing, it had over 3 sponges and about 4 bowls for water. And in the A. seemanni tank, it was sooooooooooo over stuffed with moss that it couldnt move, and it also had the same ammount of sponges and bowls... Petco, petsmart, whatever are all stupid and I hope they get bit. And I talked to the guy Working there at the time about it and he told me to mind my business!! I wanted to rip his head off!! He was such a jerk to me also!

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
hey

that really sucks! Did you talk to the manager? How much were they if you remember? Thanks,

James

That Guy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I think the A. seemanni was like $16.34, and the rosie was like $12. 98

Gillian

Arachnoblessed
Old Timer
Hampton,
Go to their website, and fill out a complaint. Even though you are understandably upset, write your concerns down, and send it, via the site. Believe me, it does get noticed. I saw this in action one time already. This second tinme, they wrote me back. I will be meeting the district super there (at our store) when he gets here.
Peace,
Gillian

Chris

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
If he said that to me I would reply "mind your broken nose"

Gillian

Arachnoblessed
Old Timer
Originally posted by Chris
If he said that to me I would reply "mind your broken nose"
Thank you Chris...
Peace,
Gillian

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Just goes to show the utter disrespect stores have for the " bugs" they sell.

"It's just a bug,, why worry about it's comfort...?"

Creeps......

Bob the thief

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I just filed a complaint against them.

They may not care about the bugs but they will care about the crickets that are used as feeders.

Many of the crickets petco sells are sick and dieing.Plus the dead ones are always left with the live ones cuasing a potential hazard to reptiles.