OMG, the coolest thing ever

bigjej

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Good thing about the trade is that it lets the less than honest people come out of the woodwork, so now we know who to avoid in our own trades and sales. As for the OP, I'd like think she is mostly just an immature girl, as is apparent in her responses, rather than a crooked person.

Courtney - There is more to being a good person than just not getting caught.

Damn I should note the date on a thread before replying.

IHeartTs

Arachnobaron
is it me or does it seem like the lower your iq, the higher your fertility level is <------ this. :clap::clap:

Tim Benzedrine

Prankster Possum
Old Timer
Gah! A zombie thread, risen from the grave!

is it me or does it seem like the lower your iq, the higher your fertility level is
Man, I hope not, because if so, I have octuplets in my future!

Browsed a few pages of it. Pink comments, bolded comments. Way too many animated smileys. Glad I don't see much of that today...
Heh, good ol' Phil. He always made a thread look like Walt Disney puked on it.

Miss Moxie said:
I hope that this explains why I'm single.
So...how YOU doin'? Do you like octuplets?

For all of the above, ;)

Tim Benzedrine

Prankster Possum
Old Timer
Gee, sounds dreamy! I can see the little hides in the backyard now. And us tying the laces of 64 little pairs of shoes. 4 OW's and 4 new worlds? Or as newlyweds, would we lack the experience level for OW's?
Oh, and the dinner conversations! "Ignatz, finish your mealworms and stop trying to cannibalize your sister!"

"Son, I was putting away your socks and discovered a sperm web in your drawer, we need to have a talk."

:D

miss moxie

Arachnoprince
Gee, sounds dreamy! I can see the little hides in the backyard now. And us tying the laces of 64 little pairs of shoes. 4 OW's and 4 new worlds? Or as newlyweds, would we lack the experience level for OW's?
Oh, and the dinner conversations! "Ignatz, finish your mealworms and stop trying to cannibalize your sister!"

"Son, I was putting away your socks and discovered a sperm web in your drawer, we need to have a talk."

:D
"Dammit Tim, I told you to have the birds and bees conversation with him!" "I tried but when I said birds he panicked!"

Cleaning the cobwebs off of all the furniture. "Kids what have I told you about cleaning up after yourself?!"

More dinner conversation. "Mom, Dad, I'm tried out for the Lord of the rings play my high school is putting on." "Oh sweetie, we're so proud of you." "I was cast as Shelob."

I bet we'd have at least one OW that would be alright as a sling and get emotional and angsty as a juvenile. "GET OUT OF MY ROOM MOM!"

Tim Benzedrine

Prankster Possum
Old Timer
LOL! Ladies and gentlemen, meet the female version of me! :worship:

"Mommm! The prom is tonight and I've started my pre-moult!"

PS: They way to my heart is via any reference to The Lord of the Rings. ;)

miss moxie

Arachnoprince
LOL! Ladies and gentlemen, meet the female version of me! :worship:

"Mommm! The prom is tonight and I've started my pre-moult!"

PS: They way to my heart is via any reference to The Lord of the Rings. ;)
I can't be the female version of you, I'm already the female version of Poec! Honestly I should be a little more concerned with how many guys call me the female version of themselves...

Tim Benzedrine

Prankster Possum
Old Timer
Well, you have his no-nonsense approach, but your no-sense approach with banter is more akin to my idiocy. That's an abbreviated retort, I'm kind of busy shopping Amazon for sling pajamas.

miss moxie

Arachnoprince
Well, you have his no-nonsense approach, but your no-sense approach with banter is more akin to my idiocy. That's an abbreviated retort, I'm kind of busy shopping Amazon for sling pajamas.
You're so doting. I have to be honest though Tim. I'm already a single mother. I hope your job can support enough crickets and substrate for the nineteen I've already got. Plus your little ones and the eight more.

bscheidt1020

Arachnoknight
Sweet jesus, I am kind of glad this thread got resurrected. This latest exchange between you two has been some of the most absurd nonsense I have ever heard. I don't mean to interrupt y'alls chemistry on your first date but I just want to say I am happy for you both. You make incredible nonsense together....proud to "know" you both.

Ellenantula

Arachnoking
You're so doting. I have to be honest though Tim. I'm already a single mother. I hope your job can support enough crickets and substrate for the nineteen I've already got. Plus your little ones and the eight more.
The Brachy Bunch!

Tim Benzedrine

Prankster Possum
Old Timer
The Brachy Bunch!
Oh, that's genius! I can just see one of the younger sisters whining "C. marshalli, marshalli, marshalli!"

Miss Moxie said:
No worries. Only the most premium crickets, wax worms and dubias for our kids. And of course, I will raise your kids as if they were my own!Oh, the Hallmark Moments we'll have. Hanging their stockings for Christmas, the egg sac hunt at Easter...

Here's a story,
Of a lovely lady,
who was bringing nineteen lovely slings,
All of them had setae of gold,
Like their mother,
the youngest one in curls.

Here's a story, of a dude named Timmy,
Who was busy with 6 slings of his own,
They were 2.1.5,
Living altogether,
Yet they were all alone

' til the one day when this lady met this fellow,
and they knew it was much more than a hunch,
that this group must somehow form a communal colony,
That's the way we all became the Brachy Bunch!

miss moxie

Arachnoprince
Trying to get them all to stand still for Christmas Cards and family photos is going to be an absolute bear.

"Norma. Norma get off your dad's face. Norma, I swear to god. I'm going to count to three! One...two...two and a half!"

"Stand still. Stand still! Don't you throw that threat pose at me young man, you'll pretend to be happy like the rest of us!"

Tim Benzedrine

Prankster Possum
Old Timer
You are going to be a very good step-mother!

"Stop whining! If you want to go try out the sleds Santa brought you, you are wearing heat-packs and that's final!"

miss moxie

Arachnoprince
Ahhh, we'll be the first parents to yell "get the cornstarch" when one of them scrapes their knee.

Tim Benzedrine

Prankster Possum
Old Timer
"What did we tell you about climbing on top of the swing-set? You're just going to have to regenerate that leg, young lady!"

"Get the tongs. Philip's stuck in the drain again."