Okay, here's some new pics.

Tito

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
The always stunning green bottle blue, just molted two weeks ago.

Same spider.

Two (out of three) of my communal regalis slings, not any problems yet. But, as you can see they're still kinda small.

The third one lives by itself inside a hollow branch.

And of course my blondi, Hungry Sally

Lycanthrope

Arachnolord
Old Timer
great pics and beautiful t's. what kind of camera is that? i seriously need a new digi cam, how much did it run you?my camera sucks, as can be seen in my "T.blondi eats adult mouse thread:rolleyes:

Mac

Arachnopeon
Nice pics. I wish I could get some good ones of my guys. I can't afford a nice camera right now...so we will see how the lastest from a disposible come out when I get them developed this weekend. How big is your blondi?

Tito

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Well, it's a Canon Powershot S40, don't remember what it's called in the US, it's 4 megapixel, doesn't really cost me anything. I just take one home from work whenever I feel like:D :D I sell these things:D :D

The blondi is somewhere around 7"+

Last edited:

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
Awsome pics!!!

those pics are great!! Nice camera! i love your green bottle blue!, so your regalis slings are living together? WOW!!!!!! good luck to your slings!

James

Raveness

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Those are great! Beautiful! lmao at Sally your T. blondi.

Joy

Priestess of Pulchra-tude
Old Timer
Beautiful pictures! And I wish you continuing luck with the regalis experiment. I'd be very interested in hearing how it goes, as I have considered such a set-up myself.

Joy

Mojo Jojo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
They're beauuuuuuuuuutiful! (in the voice of Ren of Ren and Stimpy)

schlinkey

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
fyfansteike innmari bra bilda! more or less translated: Holy cow that's some awesome pics!