OK scorps?

compnerd7

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I'm going on a trip to north-eastern oklahoma in a few weeks, and I was wondering if any of u here have searched in that genral area, and also what can I find there? I've seen that there are Centruroides vittatus through out the state, but that's all the info I could find.:cool:

brandontmyers

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I'm going on a trip to north-eastern oklahoma in a few weeks, and I was wondering if any of u here have searched in that genral area, and also what can I find there? I've seen that there are Centruroides vittatus through out the state, but that's all the info I could find.:cool:

i havent been out there, but when you get there, i expect you catch me some...haha...by the way, how are the v. spinigerus doing???

compnerd7

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
i havent been out there, but when you get there, i expect you catch me some...haha...by the way, how are the v. spinigerus doing???
Will do ;)

the v. spinigerus are doing great! infact im looking at them right now, there just chillin doing what they do {D

brandontmyers

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
how active are they for you...i am really thinking about getting some from there, i mean, their deals are amazing...

compnerd7

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
how active are they for you...i am really thinking about getting some from there, i mean, their deals are amazing...
there really actitive at night, as soon as i turn off their light, they come to life and they run around, digging and what not >> but during the day (lights on or off) they like to stay hidden. but yes I would suggest getting if u have the space or even a slight disire, cause they are awsome.