OK question

Tleilaxu

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Where can you order feeder catipillars online? and more importantly do they ship them in discrete packages? I don't need my neighbors know I am ordering these things.(Don't ask) Thanks!

luna

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
www.buyfruitflies.com

Which is also know as the silkworm shop/ the fruit fly shop sells silk worms for feeders. I have bought their flies...

Tleilaxu

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'm sorry but I have to ask...
The people in my condo building have no life and like to spy on others... anyway I can safely assume that none of them like inverts... and they would die if they found out what I was feeding the cats too.

fangsalot

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
The people in my condo building have no life and like to spy on others... anyway I can safely assume that none of them like inverts... and they would die if they found out what I was feeding the cats too.
what!find out what u were feeding the cats too!do i wanna know??

Bulldog08

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Don't you hate snoop neighbors? I know my crazy neighbor would throw a bug bomb through my window if she knew what I kept lol...

Acro

Aziz! Light!
Old Timer
Any of those sources work for you Tleilaxu ? What type of caterpillars are you gunna get for your wasps?

Tleilaxu

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Any of those sources work for you Tleilaxu ? What type of caterpillars are you gunna get for your wasps?
Its too early to get them right now but I will once she starts laying eggs. I am most likely going to get the butter worms, and silkworms. MAYbe the hornworms but I am not to sure on that.