ohio reptile show

bluerich74

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
does anyone know if the columbus ohio reptile show is still on for this weekend and if they know for sure that there will be a tarantula dealer there...thanks....rich

vulpina

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Rich,
As far as I know the show is still on. I've been going to the Ohio reptile shows for over 10 years and there usually is a couple of tarantula dealers there. Bryant Capiz used to be at the shows every month, but there still are alot of people who deal in tarantulas there. It says you are from southeast ohio, where? I live in Cadiz.

Andy

bluerich74

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Andy.thanks for the info.i might try to make the show this weekend but working midnight shift friday night might make it tough to get up and be in columbus early enough.i live in powhatan point.where do you get your T's Ive gotten most of mine from the pet supply shop in the st.clairsville walmart plaza and a few online.it would be nice to connect with other people in the ohio valley who are into tarantula raising.talk to ya later....rich

vulpina

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Rich,
I've bought a few from the Pet Supply in St. Clairsville, I live about 30 minutes from there. I've gotten a few (my T. blondi, B. vagans, B. boehmi, and B. albopilosa) in Pittsburgh. A couple from Columbus and I mail order most off the net. I have one T. pruriens that I've had since it was a s'ling about 12 years ago.

Andy

Frostbyte

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Look for a guy named John Kerr , Thats who I get my Scorpions and Ts from. He always has a good selection and reasonable prices . If you want his email addy is eightleggedhamster@yahoo.com . Just check with him to make sure he will be there .. but everytime Ive been hes been there !

Mike G.

Arachnopeon
Anyone from the Cleveland area??? (or know any shops near Cleveland that specialize in T's)

Mike G.

Frostbyte

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
bluerich74 : if 4 some reason he doesnt get back to you fast enough .. email me I have his home phone number . The guy is super knowledgeable and friendly. Good Luck !

bluerich74

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Thanks Frostbyte,but he emailed me back and said he would be there.Just out of curiosity,Do you know where he or his shop is located...Thanks.Maybe see ya at the show....Rich