Oh Now I'm nervous... Real nervous

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Alrighty.. I have our male B. emilia in with our female.
Zevo is under a nice deli cup and Cinder is sitting in front of it..

Flirting has begun.

Now I have to find the will to lift that deli cup up....

Yes I am nervous about my First breeding attempt.
I know Zevo's days are numbered but I want to be able to try again later.
And I really don't want to see the spunky little bug ripped to pieces.

Sorry guys but I won't be taking pictures this time.
maybe after I get a few attempts at T breeding under my belt.
Right now.
I'm getting my coffee and letting them have a little get to know you session while he's covered.

Any last minut tips or warnings?

Anything I need to look for?

Thanks.

:)

Henry Kane

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hi Nixy.
Basically, just stay close and make sure you will not have any distractions for a little while. It's handy to have a soft bristled artists brush or similar tool to kind of herd the T's if necessary. The female may seem very agitated and will likely show quite an aggressive display too. Don't worry, that's normal. You'll probably see her show her fangs like crazy...thay do that.
Once they disengage, that's whan you really need to keep an eye on them. The male may make a mad dash or he may back up slowly and cautiously. Either way, just stay close in case the female advances toward him so you can block her.
Best of luck to you! (and Zevo :))

Atrax

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thank you Atrax.
I am armed with a soft britsled brush, a spray bottle, a piece of poster board and my coffee.

My kids are all at school, husband is visiting his mother, locked the cats in the kitchen with some kitter treats and the dog is outside in her day run.

And momma has butterflies in her belly. LOL

To bad I can't feed them to the T's....

I fed Cinder until she refused anymore food on a daily bases over the last week.

She finished up her last meal about an hour and a half ago and I took the last cricket out she was ignoring ten minuts before I put Zevo in under his cup.

Ok.....

Breathe....

:)

Henry Kane

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
LOL! Sounds like you're ready to go then.
Not sure if anyone mentioned this to you before but when you are waiting for them to notice each other, just let the male find the female on his own. He'll pick up on the pheremone soon enough. It's best not to disturb (or distract) him. Mostly, avoid blowing on him. I'm sure you know this but jus' in case...apparently doing so can potentially cause him to forget his intentions...or makes him suddenly feel like part of a peep show...either way, it may kill his libido for the moment.

Let us know how it goes as soon as you can, ok?

Atrax

Grael

Arachnolord
Old Timer
oo good lucky ^_^ i know nothing of breeding lol but i wish the best and hope male gets to ONLY lose his virginity ;)

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Ok. Zevo pushed her allllll over that tank. A few times she was literly all eight off the ground stilted on His limbs with her spinneretes against the glass.
She put on a good show of fangs but never once actualy Sunk them in him.
A few times they both fell over sideways and had to start over...
But he finaly seemed happy with his work after much wrestling and pushing and when he let go of her,, Cinder backed up into her hide and showed her fangs, took one step forward and Zevo got the hell out of dodge. I didn't have to intervine. He was up the side of that glass so fast,,, showing a grace and speed he had not shown before this... and on my hand and up my arm before she had another step out of her hide.
I gave them both fresh water.
Zevo after careful examination hasn't so much as a fuzzy little hair out of place and Cinder is just looking put apon. Sitting with her legs drawn in partly in her hide.
She looks good though and I checked to make sure she has no injuries.
Silly of me I know but I just wanted to make sure both were alright.
I tossed them both a cricket.
he likes the smaller ones When he bothers.
Cinder got a fat freshly molted one.
Which as I glance up form this typing is firmly in her fangs.

And guess what!

I had my camera out for a just in case.
I snapped off a few helter skelter.

So I don't know how good they are but I will unload my camera and put any clear ones up.

Thank you Atrax. :)

Wow....
I need more coffee now.
And a smoke...

Grael

Arachnolord
Old Timer
lol nixy sounded like a good show well done babe hope you get a nice fluffy egg sac soon ^_^

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I hope I hope I hope. :D :D =D :D :D

Truthfuly I am a tad giggly.

I know how silly that sounds to those that are used to breeding.
But I am very tickled. :)

And Zevo.
Spunky little bug.
Is already tappy tapping at her glass again.

:D

Exodus

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Good luck Nixy, I hope your B.Boehmi's are succesful.

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
It went rather well i think. :)

I posted pictures in the thread " Zevo and Cinder round one. (B. emilia breeding project pictures)"

Thanks sweety!