oh man i can't sleep new arrivals coming arrrghhhh, the wait is killing me

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
oh man i can't sleep , the suspense is driving me crazy, i have 6 pokies coming in tommorw before 10 am from buck tedrow all 1.5'', 1 p. rufilata, 2 p. formosa, 3 p. ornata, i already have all their lttle setups ready and lined up on my shelf, gonna reinstall the digi cam tonight to get pics tommorw to show em off, i got all of them for around 110 shipped next day! man he really has some ggo deals right now, but i know tommorw it will be like christmas all over again, i just hope they all arrive well, i can't stand the wait, well just had to say it anyhow, do any of you think thats a good price? i thought it was awesome--Jeff

kellygirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
heck yeah! that's a great price! :) dang, i'm kicking myself for not jumping that. oh wait, i've already got way too many tarantulas coming in this week and next week...... :} congrats on your new additions. post pictures soon! :)

kellygirl

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
re

thanks kellygirl!, what kind of stuff you got coming in?, yeah buck has more stuff left i think, i saw some bluefang skeletons for a good price and some horned baboons=D I'll definetly will be posting some pics as soon as i get them setup!--Jeff

kellygirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
here are the species i'm getting, all spiderlings/juveniles:

a. aurantiaca
a. avicularia (3 different bloodlines)
a. urticans
c. thorelli
h. lividium (yes, i'm taking the plunge)
p. irminia

i'm very excited. because i'm getting so many beautiful species, i'm going to start saving up for a good digicam now. :)

kellygirl

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
re

cool species , c. thorelis are very cool i have 3 right now, i am jealous of the p. irminia though i want one or two! another i want is an indian violet, pretty cool species your getting i would be excited too, 3:04 am here right now, arrgghh i still have 7 hours and 26 minutes to go,lol, then i can go to bed. i wonder if any of the pokies i'm getting will be showing any adult colors at 1.5'' i'm not sure?--Jeff

Vys

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Pokies on a pieces of birch-wood/bark .. saw a picture of that some time, so beautiful!
If I wasn't reluctant about hurting trees I'd sure get some..but hey, I'm not ripping the bark of some tree. And besides it's pretty hard.

ACoopBB24

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
i know what you mean

Weapon X, you are not alone!.... it is about 7:00 in the morning here and im getting a shippment at about 12:00...........i think im going to go crazy! But the worst thing is...i have to be at school when they arrive....so i have to indure that before i can get to them...lol. This is what i have coming in:

1)GBB
2)Usmabara
3)Asian Cheveron
.......all 3/4" slings. Then:
4)The suprise freebie

o...and that was an awesome price for the pokies! Good luck and be careful with that bunch!

Doug H

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
new T's

Kellygirl, youll love the P.irminia, and the C.thorelli, Psalmopoeous is one of my favs ,My P.cambridgei was the first arboral T and I fell in love with it ,so I then got a P.irminia (wow what colors) and next week im getting a P.reduncus.
Doug