Oh dear....

pategirl

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I lost my little B. Emilia this morning....I don't have a clue as to what caused her death. I only had her a week. I was holding her as she curled up.

Joy

Priestess of Pulchra-tude
Old Timer
Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that! My deepest condolences.

Joy

Swifty

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
That's depressing...

Damn Joy, I'm real sorry to hear about that. When I talked to you on the phone, I was almost convinced it was in premolt, and was sluggish because of it, but I guess that wasn't it. Anyway, I'm real sorry to hear about it. :(

Brandon

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Joy,
I am really sorry to hear of it and I will compensate your loss.

To all,

Is there anything I can get out of Air Borne? they did lose the package for 3 days in the cold and the heat pack was used up long before it got to her house! any sugestions?

Sincerely,

Brandon

Swifty

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
to Brandon...

Hi Brandon, I would get on this quick. Let Airborne know that the box didn't make it overnight. Give them the airbill # and they will give you a # that varifies you of their conversation with them. Although you may get compensation, the cold facts are, the time frame of your claim might be up, so anybody else looking at this, be very promt with Airborne, if boxes don't show up. Airborne is a good company, but please do yourself a favor, and think fully for them, because if you give them the chance to drop the ball, they will. (so will many other couriers).

I feel bad about these things when it is people that I personally know, and both parties here are real good folks, just had some bad luck is all.

Swifty

pategirl

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
thanks

I kinda had a feeling it would happen, but I wish I knew what exactly caused her death....she looked perfectly fine when I got her out of the deli cup she was shipped in, but she just went down hill from there. I seem to have a big run of bad luck lately.

Gillian

Arachnoblessed
Old Timer
Pate,
I'm so sorry about your baby...
Peace,
Gillian

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Pate I am So so sorry and I hope your luck turns around Real fast and your rewarded for all this heartach with a mad wild great run of good luck, fat happy T's, Alot of joys, smiles and clean quick molts.

pategirl

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
It's been almost a month since that happened.....I think I've healed myself with T's fairly well, hehe. i got an a. aurantiaca s'ling a few days later, a cobalt blue, a P. Irminia, and an A. Genic, so I think I'm on the road to healing. :D Not completely though, still need more T's to fill the gap. :)

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
New T's are the cure for many an ailment :)
Hehehe :)