Oddly-colored hisser nymphs

InvertSam

Arachnopeon
Hey guys,
I've had a small colony of regular hissers for a while, and lately I noticed that a litter (is that the right word?) of nymphs seem to have really pale legs and exoskeletons. *see pic*

This guy in particular has a crumpled like look to his exoskeleton. I don't think the crumpled look is caused by low humidity, as this is the only one. Might just be just a bad molt. I'm still at a loss when it comes to the white legs though. Is this normal or is there some deficiency that's causing this?

I try to feed them a variety of fruits as well as fish flakes and dog food for protein.

ZephAmp

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Some nymphs are just born like that. He might molt later than others from his litter but eventually he'll be just fine.

jebbewocky

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
First picture I've seen online of a hisser nymph. Now I know for a fact that my hissers are not breeding. Oh well, I can always buy more and/or heat things up and see if that helps.

Dreadz

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Are you sure that the hisser nymphs didn't just get done molting and are hardening up?:?

InvertSam

Arachnopeon
Dreadz:
I don't think they've just molted. They've been like that for a while and I just checked them today again. No change...

Here's a pic of the same nymph I took today. There are several others with the same degree of pale exoskeletons, I've just singled this one out because he looks odd.