OBT panic

The Shadow

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I really want an OBT. Anyone wanna trade for a P. irminia? hehehe.....

widowkeeper

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
great story :clap: thats just one of the reasons why they are a must for all collections :D

KaineSoulblade

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
That was an amusing story. Makes me glad I am not an OBT lover. If I ever had a crazed, orange bolt of lightning gliding across my ceiling my girl friend would probably move out, never to return.

Merfolk

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
If they're really agitated in the shipping container, I usually give them some time to cool down before I transfer them. Both of my current OBTs are downright mellow, it's my parahybana you have to watch out for. {D
Same here, though my para is also pretty tame. My juvi blondi is my top bitey thing. The speediest is my Selenocosmia crassipes, followed by my P irminia (when I see it, it's by far the most reclusive I have) and my P. rufilata!

JMoran1097

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
i hate it when new T's do that. my H.Lividum sling was a hassle to get into his deli cup. the damn thing bolted as soon as I opened his small shipping vial.

ember

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Had this been a sling, that would be one thing. She had just attempted a mating before coming to me (so not a tiny sling! hehe...)

We named her Hisoka, after my favorite HunterxHunter character (fast, psychotic, red-head badass - click the link there to see the picture on why it is so apropos).

neanyoe

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
i'd be in panic if i had a T do that. i dont handle mine so trying to catch the meanest of the bunch would be MAD.

how'd you get her down? i read that u sprayed water.. but did you just grab her?

Becky

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Brilliant to read. I could picture it! lol

I have one of these in the post due to arrive here tomorrow.... great!!! I thought T's couldn't climb the bath?? lol

I think i'd of panicked if one did that... I have a large juvie and its mental! The speed of it is phenomenal! Amaxing little creatures :D