OBT or Mystery?

Widowman10

Arachno WIDOW
Old Timer
to me, it looks like it'll be a regular orange ball of fury. looks normal (RCF).

Zayshah

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
It looks like every OBT sling we've ever had. Don't feel bad if it turns out to be a tan one. They are just as fiesty as the orange ones.
I've never seen a tan one, but I'm sure they'd be just as lovely. It's really hard to be disappointed with any T, let alone any OW, especially a baboon. Their attitude rocks ;)

to me, it looks like it'll be a regular orange ball of fury. looks normal (RCF).
Yeah, that's the best OBT description I've ever heard. And, though it would be equally as awesome to have some sort of surprise waiting for me when he got bigger, OBT's are still cool as hell :)
Actually, I would have been happy prettymuch no matter what he was lol

jb7741

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Sorry about the pic confusion, I just wanted to offer some shots for comparison.

OP: your right, yours does look different. Hopefully in a molt or two, you will notice some difference.

c'est ma

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Sorry about the pic confusion, I just wanted to offer some shots for comparison.

OP: your right, yours does look different. Hopefully in a molt or two, you will notice some difference.
Hey, those were darling pics! I really enjoyed seeing them (and being one who actually--ahem--read your post, I was never confused :D). Thanks for posting them. :)