Obt Eggs.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Thought these came out pretty good. You can see the eggs pretty easily growing inside her abdomen! I give her a week and she should drop.

daniel15

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
cool! now i know what to do! hehe tnx for sharing! hehe this will help me a lot! hehe:worship: :worship:

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Difficult for me to see only because I'm not experienced in this method. It's a cool picture nonetheless and I think I can make out the eggs.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Once you see it in person it will be very obvious. If the female is not carrying eggs next to nothing will be transparent like that in her abdomen.

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thought these came out pretty good. You can see the eggs pretty easily growing inside her abdomen! I give her a week and she should drop.
Oh Nooo! puttin her butt under the light on everyone observation?! Shame on you :eek:

I'll though it is very nice lookin butt

daniel15

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
i'm just wondering, does this method work on grammostola species??

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
It worked on my rosea when she was gravid but on the rosea it was not to obvious till she was very gravid.

Rochelle

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Incredible shot. Thank you, Ryan.
You are contributing so much to this hobby. Much appreciation. :clap:

Lucara

Arachnolord
Old Timer
How well would this work with a parahybana female? I'm almost 100% sure shes gravid but its always nice to have no doubts.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
If you can get her near the glass you should try it. I was able to see the eggs in my blondi pretty easily.

Lucara

Arachnolord
Old Timer
=*( well I tried it but I couldnt see poo no matter where I positioned the light. I'm almost 100% sure that she is because shes given up eating (shes a hog) and shes taken up webbing her cage for the past few weeks. Maybe she just isnt that far along?