Now that's what I'm talking about!

belljar77

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Molt upon molt, I get male upon male, and then this morning, my suspected female B. boehmei gave me this:

Attachments

belljar77

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Here's my lovely lady, and a bonus pic of my GBB that just molted too. That molt, however, no matter how I lit it, magnified it, squinted at it, remained very male. Oh well.

Attachments

MichiganReptiles

Arachnobaron
She is absolutely stunning! In about 5 years, mine might look like that. ;)

Maybe we'll get lucky and my GBB will be a female. One can hope, right?

belljar77

Arachnosquire
Old Timer

It might not take that long for your boehmei. This is mine's third molt since May. She's a massive pig.

smallara98

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Wow ! Stunning ! My A. versicolor was literally a BRIGHT white when she molted :) That makes me want a boehmei even more lol :p

Arachnoholic420

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Congrats!!! lovely looking gal!!!!

Wow ! Stunning ! My A. versicolor was literally a BRIGHT white when she molted :) That makes me want a boehmei even more lol :p
???? Maybe you meant pale or transparent looking.... only slings and juveniles come out like this from a molt... maybe some large one's it all depends on their original color.... but i haven't seen one come out bright White!!!!....

Peace!!!

smallara98

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Congrats!!! lovely looking gal!!!!

???? Maybe you meant pale or transparent looking.... only slings and juveniles come out like this from a molt... maybe some large one's it all depends on their original color.... but i haven't seen one come out bright White!!!!....

Peace!!!
The gal was 3.75 , and came out at 4" . Her hairs were colorful , but her actual legs were a BRIGHT white lol . It was about 1 - 2 hours after a molt I suspect . Sometime between the morning and the end of school {:

malevolentrobot

Arachnobaron
Old Timer

i agree with belljar, my boehmei has given me two moults in the four months i've owned "him" and has added at least an inch. he's got hollow legs too, i swear...

i was contributing it to him being probably male, but the others i could have choosen from are growing nearly as steadily.