Newbie for scorpions

Sean Launico Mamaed

Arachnopeon
guys, i just want to know what is the best scorpion for a beginner in the scorpion keeping. I just need a little information before purchasing a kind of scorpion . thank you :)

My list:
H.tamulus
R.junceus
A.mauri
P.trans
P.liosoma
LQD

G. Carnell

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Out of that list

best bet is R.junceus, this IMO is a species for intermediate keepers

the others are not beginner species

ButhidaeBomb

Cant Re-Member
Old Timer
as G. Carnell said, none of the species on your list are for beginners. 95% of those species, for a lack of better words, would be reckless for a beginner to keep. every one of those at a minimum will cause severe pain if you get stung and most COULD end your life.

if you absolutely have to have one of those, R. junceus is your best bet. but again...they aren't really for beginners either.
do a lot of research, gather the proper keeping tools and enclosures, and make a sound decision based on confidence and not cool factor. your safety is at risk. hope this helps.

Last edited:

Sean Launico Mamaed

Arachnopeon
Out of that list

best bet is R.junceus, this IMO is a species for intermediate keepers

the others are not beginner species
as G. Carnell said, none of the species on your list are for beginners. 95% of those species, for a lack of better words, would be reckless for a beginner to keep. every one of those at a minimum will cause severe pain if you get stung and most COULD end your your life.

if you absolutely have to have one of those, R. junceus is your best bet. but again...they aren't really for beginners either.
do a lot of research, gather the proper keeping tools and enclosures, and make a sound decision based on confidence and not cool factor. your safety is at risk. hope this helps.
Thank you guys !
:happy: These feedbacks gave me a lot of thoughts in my mind , I'll just do some little more research about this R. Junceus before buying it.These scorps on my list are just available in the store so picking the best out of them for a beginner is my only choice :(. Thank you guys, your comments are VERY HELPFUL . Happy Keeping . :astonished::happy:

ButhidaeBomb

Cant Re-Member
Old Timer
youre very welcome. if you have other questions, feel free to ask. you can pm me or you can post in a thread and someone will likely help you out.
p.s I wish they were available in my store!! lol. good luck to you.

brolloks

Arachnobaron
youre very welcome. if you have other questions, feel free to ask. you can pm me or you can post in a thread and someone will likely help you out.
p.s I wish they were available in my store!! lol. good luck to you.
Same here! Wish my store sold those :astonished: