New York Metro Reptile Expo 9-12-2010

DansDragons

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Except the petco and LPS near my house both sell scorpions.
there are 3 stores in yonkers, ny that sell them as well. they can't be sold at the expo center because the guy who runs it would be fined. same with burms, retics, black throat monitors, niles, crocs and water monitors..

Scorpendra

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Same with certain true spiders (Latros, etc) too, I guess.

Last edited:

Weird_Arachnid

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Walked Away With A Few Goodies

Show was better than I last experienced.

Got five 3+ inch E.murinus, (one of which - I hadn't noticed since he was curled up- is a mature male) and two 3 inch E.uatuman. The guy was like 'hey you're taking all my skeleton tarantulas! lol'

I have to try to fatten the male up before I make him available.

I was hoping to get some roach chow for my dubias, but now I guess I have to order it.

Hope you all got what ya wanted and enjoyed yourselves. :)

Miss Bianca

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Picked up some breeder boxes, vials, my first snake (corn), and some leo geckos. :D
This was a better experience for me than usual as well.

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
This show wasn't bad, so many funny folks stop by, I never laugh so hard before
Me, Tom(Philth) and Gary(un33dit) will be @ Long Islnd show Oct 24th and back here @NY Metro expo in November
Thank you all who stoped by
Anastasia

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
I'm always annoyed by the lack of scientific names on the tarantulas at this expo! the common names are useless for most of them!
You must of missed our table :cool: Nice to see everyone, seeya's in October.

Later, Tom

JC

Arachnolort
Old Timer

Later, Tom
I was not aware that you had a table there. I will visit it next time. :)

moose35

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i had fun. it was nice seeing those that i saw.
nice to see a new spider table set up.

and @ mr. patterson

moose

Kaimetsu

Arachnosquire
Old Timer

Later, Tom
Haha i saw your table this time it was my favorate! Anastasia were you the one handling a MM G pulchra?

You might remember me i was the annoying guy with the gecko on his T-shirt who asked about P. metallica.

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Good seeing everyone!Ana thanks for the subfusca slings and roaches they look great!
-Chris

Gesticulator

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
did you actually type "clicky clicky".....i thought i looked wrong and it was anastasia :eek:
i think Jordan has a HS entrance exam that day.....see whatcha did....i saw you and Gary and now I want moooooore! Even if I can't keep the T's, I can still keep the peeps, can't I?

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
did you actually type "clicky clicky".....i thought i looked wrong and it was anastasia :eek:
i think Jordan has a HS entrance exam that day.....see whatcha did....i saw you and Gary and now I want moooooore! Even if I can't keep the T's, I can still keep the peeps, can't I?
Hi Terri! That would be cool if you could come and hang out for awhile, (and you know im always down for a after party too if you want{D) Nice to see your name pop up on this site again:)

Later, Tom

WARPIG

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Thanks for the info, and yes I will stop by to meet you Anastasia:worship:

PIG-

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Haha i saw your table this time it was my favorate! Anastasia were you the one handling a MM G pulchra?

You might remember me i was the annoying guy with the gecko on his T-shirt who asked about P. metallica.
Gah! I totally missed that, Yes I was letting that beautiful boy walk all over me :D
I dont remember anyone been annoying ;)
Many folks been asking about P metallicas, I had few and sold out with in first hour of the show, one gentlemen purchased whole lot for his daughter, I wona Daddy like that {D
We see you all next Sunday!