New years Resolution.

kevin91172

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Will I am going to quite drink once a again for my New years resolution and spend the saved cash to better invest in my collection.:clap:

So what are yalls goals for the new year?

EmilyK

Arachnopeon
My resolution was going to be to get a GBB, but I got one earlier this week. :)

I'm going to find or make a really nice display case with lockable doors for all of my tarantula cages so I can see them and our cats can't get to them.

gmrpnk21

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I resolve to stop obsessing every time I get a hobby.I will break that resolution tomorrow when I look for a gbb...

EmilyK

Arachnopeon
My boyfriend's cat opens the door to our bathroom all the time. She's large and curious, so she can figure out how to get into pretty much anything I don't want her to. Right now I've got all of my Ts in a cabinet with wooden doors, so I can't see them unless I take them out.

JuGGaL0K0W

Arachnopeon
i quit smoking, been 7 days (twitch), no actually its going really well. I also want to add a "few" more T's to my collection

kevin91172

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
i quit smoking, been 7 days (twitch), no actually its going really well. I also want to add a "few" more T's to my collection
Nice wish you the best with that,the t addiction is a lot safer than smoking and more rewarding...

gmrpnk21

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I'm starting to wonder what's cheaper though lol. I should probably stop drinking again for awhile, but beer is so darn tasty!

Vespula

Arachnodemon
Umm... My resolution is to keep good grade in my classes this year at college. :D
I may get more Tarantulas from my parents if I do... :D Oh, and I resolve to resolve my type 2 diabetes! If I can do all of that, it'll be a great year!

kevin91172

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I'm starting to wonder what's cheaper though lol. I should probably stop drinking again for awhile, but beer is so darn tasty!
Exactly, I weened off to keystone so it does not cost as much as T's LOL!!!

phily1579

Arachnopeon
Yes thats the prob. I got one t, 1 month later i got 23. mmm god i love my ts!!