New Video: Cpt.nemO's Chapter III

Cpt.nemO

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
it will take at least a couple of months bro ahuahauhauaauhauh

Veric

Arachnopeon
Chapter 2

Ephebopus Murinus, yay!!! What was the track playing on that one? Awesome vids Cpt.nemO :clap: thanks for putting them up :worship:

Tegenaria

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Ephebopus Murinus, yay!!! What was the track playing on that one? Awesome vids Cpt.nemO :clap: thanks for putting them up :worship:
Yea i was wonderin that too, kinda reminded me of new Jean Michel Jarre mixed with Gary Numan's new darkweave stuff.

TRON

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Go Nemo Go!!! uehueaheauheau
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Abraço!!!

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I just noticed, that your videos are getting longer and longer, and almost 5 minutes apart. The next one is gonna be 20 min long, I can already see it.

Cpt.nemO

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I just noticed, that your videos are getting longer and longer, and almost 5 minutes apart. The next one is gonna be 20 min long, I can already see it.
hahahahahaah yeah man i would like to make it longer and longer but the truth is that after 15 mins you get little tired plus, i need like a lot of footage to select the best moments and that takes time. This episode 3 i got lucky cos my animals were hungry. Bought 15 pinkies and started to film. I will wait a month or so to make them desire pinkies and then i can make the fourth ;) i have some footage of avic avic mating but its lost somewhere in my HD i will find it and add on the 4 episode, any suggestions for the next chapter ? main theme, musics, species ?

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
hahahahahaah yeah man i would like to make it longer and longer but the truth is that after 15 mins you get little tired plus, i need like a lot of footage to select the best moments and that takes time. This episode 3 i got lucky cos my animals were hungry. Bought 15 pinkies and started to film. I will wait a month or so to make them desire pinkies and then i can make the fourth ;) i have some footage of avic avic mating but its lost somewhere in my HD i will find it and add on the 4 episode, any suggestions for the next chapter ? main theme, musics, species ?
I say you use some kind of heavy rock/metal music, make the film focus on aggressive species. Make sure you get the strikes/attacks and such. If you have any Ts that can stridulate, try to get them doing that. You could add some mating in between and such, but mainly focus on aggressive eaters. Feeding on pinkies.{D

I have a certain song that would work for this type of stuff, but it's not coming to me.

Use mainly these species if you have em: Pterinochilus, Ceratogyrus, Theraphosa, Heteroscorda, Chromatopelma, and any other skittish/aggressive/defensive species. That fast ones :D

Also, what program do you use to edit your vids, I'd like to make a video similar to yours, but don't know how to do much with it.

regalis

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hi nemo ! excelent videos ! :)
I have this Adobe AfterEffects 6.5 and I am trying to make video like this all week now. And I don't know how. Can you give me some steps please with PrintScreen button or just write it down..you can answering me on PM.

Regards

Cpt.nemO

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hi nemo ! excelent videos ! :)
I have this Adobe AfterEffects 6.5 and I am trying to make video like this all week now. And I don't know how. Can you give me some steps please with PrintScreen button or just write it down..you can answering me on PM.

Regards

will do bro , but i will have to do it later! right now i very busy ;)

Tegenaria

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
the only problem with focusing on the aggressive side, and including such music is it tends to demonise Ts and their allies. Thats OK with us lot cos we know different,;) but any outsider seeing such will just think more and more that they are nasty vicious brutes.

Cpt.nemO

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Plz help

Guys plz help, does anyone still have this video? i lost it a long time ago and i would really love to watch! Anyone?