New versicolor spiderling (pics)

Lostkat

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
The postman knocked on my door at 7.40am today to deliver my new spiderling. I shot out of bed like a rocket :D

I can't believe how miniscule the little thing is :D It has absolutely no fear though and started wandering around happily the second I opened the film cannister! Since this morning it's escaped twice when I opened the lid and had a good old trot over my hands. I'm so pleased with her :D

AND SHE'S SO DAMN CUTE!

Anyway, meet Louis everyone:

Here's her in her new home

And here's the closest macro I could get. Going to get my proper camera out over the weekend and take some quality pics of her.

Exodus

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
><

Beautiful! I think we're on the same wave link! My Desert blondes name is Louise!

Ben

Lostkat

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Re: ><

Originally posted by Exodus
Beautiful! I think we're on the same wave link! My Desert blondes name is Louise!

Ben
Awwww :D

Mine is pronounced Loo-wee, as in Louis XVIth :) (cos Martinique is a French colony... so I chose a French name).

chid

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Lostkat.

Very nice, I had one about 2 weeks ago perhaps they are related ! Its doing very well but does like to go for a wander when you take the lid off. I was lucky as it moulted about 2 hrs after it arrived here.

Chid

Godzilla2000

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Originally posted by Lostkat
The postman knocked on my door at 7.40am today to deliver my new spiderling. I shot out of bed like a rocket :D

I can't believe how miniscule the little thing is :D It has absolutely no fear though and started wandering around happily the second I opened the film cannister! Since this morning it's escaped twice when I opened the lid and had a good old trot over my hands. I'm so pleased with her :D

AND SHE'S SO DAMN CUTE!

Anyway, meet Louis everyone:

Here's her in her new home

And here's the closest macro I could get. Going to get my proper camera out over the weekend and take some quality pics of her.
I leaped out of bed too thge minute I heard a knock on my door. My new additions are doing fine now. And the Rio Grand Gold I have plus the Andean Stripeleg are so adorable. I'll wait a few more days before I take some pictures. They're still recovering from their journey.