New upcoming home for my D diamantinensis

BassCatPIV

Arachnosquire
Please share some pics of the build when it's complete! My enclosure should be here Friday. I'll take some pics as well over the weekend once it's all setup. Thanks again everyone!

Craig73

Arachnoangel
How does this setup look? I'll be transferring my D diamantinensis in this tomorrow.
Dang you got that quick. I’m still waiting on my latest order. I’ll be doing my two setups after I grab dinner.

Do you have a piece of bark you can add? What I will be doing is setting up the bark towards the back of the tank along with some fake plants so all of it can be used as anchor points and a hide spot. I will be leaving the front part more bare for the water dish. Hoping like my obt that it will mostly web the back and leave the open space up front free so I’m not dealing with a webbed over dish.

I like my substraight a little more packed down and less loose on the surface. You can just make a fist and gently just push down. Doesn't need to be rock solid packed, just firm…it will still have a spongy feel when you press on it.

Craig73

Arachnoangel
Nice. if you haven’t put the T in yet you could leave the lid open to help the condensation evaporate a little. Been there, pain in the butt sometimes when putting sub in.

Just put one together and one to go. I gouged my thumb on the wood smoothing out a sharp piece dang it. At least I didn’t saw off a finger.

I have a feeling the water dish is toast once it webs, only time will tell. I expect this to look nothing like it is now, I expect a web castle.

DEAC292E-C79C-49AA-9952-C3D701BBC177.jpeg
2DFC4816-03A6-4C53-946B-5F55B4CCB9AB.jpeg

Last edited:

BassCatPIV

Arachnosquire
Transfer went well! I was a little nervous but I placed his old container in the new setup and slowly opened it and in a few seconds he/she was out of the old container and exploring the new one! BTW, he eat the cricket I just fed!