New T's :)

Dafne

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I had some sad days recently, so I decided to do something to make me feel better... And what could be better that buying new T's ... ;P
So today I came back home with two new sweeties : Brachypelma ruhnaui and Grammostola pulchra :) They are just slings (about 1/2 " each of them) but so beautiful :) I am so excited :D And of course I feel much much better... =D

Sorry, just have to tell you... :D

Beth-Tex

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Awww.......Congrats on your new little playmates.:D

Sorry about your sad days but am happy for you that the little ones have lifted your spirits. :D They do seem to have that effect. :D

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S!!!!

Where are you that you can just go out and pick up T's that arent B.smith's, A.avicularia's, or G.rosea's?

Rep show?

cos in pittsburgh, there are alot of shops that sell T's, but they all only sell like maybe, MAYBE, 6 species...

although petco rules, cos they'll order me some nice T's (t.blondis, H.lividiums, etc)

peace
dave

Dafne

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Yes, I am in Poland :)
I have bought my T's from two guys - they have quite big T's collection. Some of the slings come from their own breeding and some of them they bring from Germany as far as I know.
But when I heard that they have got B. ruhnaui and G. pulchra I knew I had to buy these species :) Especially B. ruhnaui, it is really rare spider in Poland :)
I am sooooooo happy :D

vulpina

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Dafne,
Congrats on your new T's. I'm glad they lifted your spirits!! You'll love the G. pulchra, they are little babies!! Hope your day gets better.

Rugby Dave- you just don't know where in Pittsburgh to go yet!! I have gotten alot of T's in Pittsburgh, many different species! Of course, I have lived within an hour of Pittsburgh for 34 years now.

Andy

ithuriel

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
:) cool , but i think your running out of excuses to buy yet more;P me , ive had a crap week n my a.genic is being stubborn so i think im gonna have to try n cheer myself up ( checks wallet):D