New T's for Father's Day...

rob

Got Inverts?
Old Timer
My wife surprised me with two Heteroscodra maculata's. She was only going to get one, but the guy at the pet store gave her two for $25. Good thing I always leave a copy of my wish list laying around somewhere. I got exactly what I was wanting to get next. Here's a pic of one, the other is in hiding right now.

Attachments

ACoopBB24

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
great spiders.....i want one real bad.....i dont think that my dad would be as thrilled as u if i got him a T=D

Olan

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
wow, that's spectacular. Those are some of my favorite looking spiders. I just ordered one, but it'll be a while before it gets here, I can't wait! You're really lucky for having a wife that'll buy T's for you.

-Olan

Static_69

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
ah how I love H. maculata....I can't wait til mine gets some more chalky whiteness in her.

Risto

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
That rocks Rob.
My wife thinks the 100+ T's I have now is enough. :?
Silly woman.:rolleyes:

So, I'm getting a photo printer so I can print pictures of them instead. That'll work..;)

Happy fathers day,

Ernie

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY ALL!

I just got one of THOSE too! It's 1/2" but already a little cutie!!

TheDon

ArachnoDon
Old Timer
Great Pic!

I have one of those bad girls, but mine lost a leg last night in a molt. Still fast as ever though.

Great T's.

peace

TheDon

oh and how big is the one in the pic?

SpiderFood

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
thats cool, cant wait til i have kids, then maybe i can get them and the wife to get me some t's, lol.:D

skadiwolf

Arachnolord
Old Timer
i love those but am a weenie when it comes to aggressive Ts so will probably never own one...

however, i can happily drool over everyone's gorgeous pics! so how about some more photos guys? ;)

make me jealous, i dare you! hehehe.