New T's Arriving Tomorrow- G. Pulchra

Fauch1981

Arachnopeon
I recently purchased two adult G. Pulchras (seller says male and female) and they are being delivered tomorrow.

I'm very excited but this is the first time I have ordered T's online- any tips for transitioning these guys into their new homes?

I have two 5-1/2 gallon glass tanks setups with a hide/water dish and 3" peatmoss substrate for them.

cheetah13mo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Congrats. Sounds like you've got it all under controll. Good luck and make a lot of egg sacks!!

Spiderface

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
You will be very pleased with G Pulchra. Good idea going for the pair. Best of luck.

ahas

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Congrats! I always wanted a G. Pulchra. :D

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
:clap: yeah, congrats on getting them, another to add to my wishlist.

Diggy415

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
at least your will get to you sounds like ill get the bad end of the deal and package won't arrive until Fri, it's hot here, i doubt they will make it that long in a box all over the place.

julesaussies

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
at least your will get to you sounds like ill get the bad end of the deal and package won't arrive until Fri, it's hot here, i doubt they will make it that long in a box all over the place.
Sorry, couldn't quite understand your post??? :confused:

pinkfoot

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I recently purchased two adult G. Pulchras (seller says male and female) and they are being delivered tomorrow.

I'm very excited but this is the first time I have ordered T's online- any tips for transitioning these guys into their new homes?

I have two 5-1/2 gallon glass tanks setups with a hide/water dish and 3" peatmoss substrate for them.
Depending how long they've been in the tpt device, they may shoot right out or may need to be coaxed, so make sure they can't bolt to their deaths and try to get them straight from the box/tub/etc into their new home if pos.

They are normally pretty docile, so have a paintbrush/chopstick or other device to 'encourage' them along, and you should be fine. ;)

Congrats! BTW (You lucky devil!)

ahas

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Are G. Pulchras as active as Grammostola Aureostriata?...or are they more like G. Rosea?

sick4x4

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Are G. Pulchras as active as Grammostola Aureostriata?...or are they more like G. Rosea?
if you keep them hot then no ....but on the cooler side yes...at least thats how mine are...