New to the T world

HydraShok

Arachnopeon
Hi all,

Been lurking here for a week or so. Ordered a 3.5" PZB female from e-spiderworld today. It will be here Thursday. I'm pretty excited as this will be my first T. I have the 10 gal aquarium with peat/pot soil all ready. Already planning to order more T's in the future! We'll see how this one goes.

Planning to buy a Chaco Golden Knee next , then a versicolor, metallica, white knee, rio grand, then after a while, a cobalt. As you can tell, I want cool looking/beautiful spiders.

Looking foward to hanging out here and learning from all you T vets

:)

Buspirone

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Welcome! T's are addictive. I started out with a Chilean rose. Now I have 12. Thats a decent wish list you have but you forgot Green bottle Blue and an usumbara :D

You'll learn tons here. Everybody from the admins down to the regular members are great folks with lots of knowledge and experience.

Alias

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
no brachypelma? not a single brachypelma? you are making a mistake, man :)

Dafne

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Welcome :D
Nice to have you here :)
I hope you will enjoy this forum and your first, and second, and third and... T =D

sunnymarcie

Celestial Spider
Old Timer
Welcome to the pit!:)

I have 2 very tiny PZB's and 8 other T's=D

Remember, T's are like potato chips......you can't just have one!:D

NightCrawler

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I think PZB is a Pink zebra beauty - Eupalaestrus campestratus correct me if i'm wrong :)

Last edited:

Mendi

Arachnowolf
Old Timer
Welcome to the forum and to theT-addiction! And just like 'Lays' you can't stop at just one... :cool: ...but I think you've already figured that out since you've already got a wish list :D

Arachnopuppy

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
We need to do something about lurkers. Wanna build some science vessels?

Godzilla2000

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Originally posted by HydraShok
Hi all,

Been lurking here for a week or so. Ordered a 3.5" PZB female from e-spiderworld today. It will be here Thursday. I'm pretty excited as this will be my first T. I have the 10 gal aquarium with peat/pot soil all ready. Already planning to order more T's in the future! We'll see how this one goes.

Planning to buy a Chaco Golden Knee next , then a versicolor, metallica, white knee, rio grand, then after a while, a cobalt. As you can tell, I want cool looking/beautiful spiders.

Looking foward to hanging out here and learning from all you T vets

:)
Cobalt's are fun. I own most of the T's you plan on getting. My Chaco, Metallica and Whiteknee are all still slings right now. My Rio Grannd Gold and Versicolor are getting bigger too. (The Versicolor molted on me without my knowing it.) All in all thise are excellent Tarantulas to have as a first time Tarantula owner. And dare I say if you want beautiful looking T's you must add the Greenbottle Blue to your collection.