New to the hobby...

8+)

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Doh! :8o :wall:

I don't think they're boring, though. If you put one in your mouth it might not be harmless!;P

Mr. Mordax

Arachnoking
Old Timer
You know, I was about to disagree about millipedes being too 'soft'...but I figured I'd hazard a google search and get some info to prove my point.

Sadly, I was wrong.
I have one thing to say to you, Cheshire: {D

I don't think they're boring, though. If you put one in your mouth it might not be harmless!;P
Yeah, I've heard benzoquinone doesn't have the greatest flavor . . . but I'm sure the species in the Pacific NW that secrete cyanide have a wonderful almond taste to them . . . {D

Sorry if we've gotten this thread off-topic . . . to the original poster, while centis are a little more "exciting," I've found that millis are a little easier to convince non-hobbyists that there are cute / handleable giant bugs out there. :D

Vanilla

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Sorry if we've gotten this thread off-topic . . . to the original poster, while centis are a little more "exciting," I've found that millis are a little easier to convince non-hobbyists that there are cute / handleable giant bugs out there. :D
I agree!!!! I love my millipede!! I am looking into centipedes now,but my millipede is awesome!

cacoseraph

ArachnoGod
Old Timer

the loke i tasted was sour. probably an acid based defense. it was kind of good, actually