New to the boards...

Rosenkreuz

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I don't know if I'll get yelled at for posting, but I just wanted to say hi. I'm new to the arachnoboards, but I've been browsing for the last day or so and am loving the amount of information I've gotten.

I have a lovely 12 year old Chilean Rose tarantula, and a 6 month old Pandinus Imperator scorpion named Bayushi.

I'll be around the boards more often, and I'll probably post a few pics/vids when I get a chance.

Thank you all.

Bayushi

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Welcome to the boards.

There is actually a forum for introductions, perhaps you can ask a mod to move this thread for you...

Rosenkreuz

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Welcome to the boards.

There is actually a forum for introductions, perhaps you can ask a mod to move this thread for you...
I guess I didn't even see it. I'll get this moved ASAP, then. Thank you.

TNeal

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Welcome to the boards. There is one thing about this place I must warn you about though. Your arachnid and insect populations wil increase dramatically from the effects on this board. :}

I started with one critter now I have containers of critters all over the apt., including hot scorps and black and red widows.

The people hee are fantastic to deal with. Everyone I have met have been very helpfull and generous in trades and other transactions.

Again, welcome,

Tom

Rosenkreuz

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Welcome to the boards. There is one thing about this place I must warn you about though. Your arachnid and insect populations wil increase dramatically from the effects on this board. :}

I started with one critter now I have containers of critters all over the apt., including hot scorps and black and red widows.

The people hee are fantastic to deal with. Everyone I have met have been very helpfull and generous in trades and other transactions.

Again, welcome,

Tom
Oh don't worry, I've been planning on increasing my 'collection' by quite a bit. Only problem is, the area I'm in is like...a dead zone for this kind of stuff. There's only TWO petstores who will even consider selling scorpions or tarantulas, and they want like an insane amount. And I've always been iffy about purchasing animals from online and having them shipped to me, especially since I don't know of too many Canadian places to order from.

But thank you all. I certainly feel welcome here already, and just from what I've been reading in the last few days (I checked out the scorpion enclosure thread that's buried somewhere), I've learned a fair bit. I'll probably post up some pics soon, and knowing me, I'll be just burning with questions as well.