New Tarantulas...

Faunya

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I'm getting some new ones: A brazilian black s'ling (for the hubby) and a juvie antilles pinktoe (my favorite).

Also on the way is an indian ornamental (it was a package deal), which I'm not sure I'll keep, since I'm still a bit of a beginner.

If I do keep the indian ornamental, I'm going to try to build it a cage from scratch, and make it one that it can live in for a nice, long time. Is there anything to worry about making an oversized cage for an arboreal? I figured I didn't have to worry about falling, and for feeding, I've got some nice, LONG feeding forceps to put dinner nearby...

Ugh, decisions, decisions...

-Faunya

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
re

i seen that package deal on the petbugs auction, i asked if the lady would seperate the regalis from it but she said no, that she did'nt wany any trades to just bid on them, if you don't want the regalis, i'll trade you for it or heck i may even buy it, let me know, i'm focusing my collection on poecilotheria sp. and i don't have any regalis slings , you can PM me here or e-mail me if you like at AttraxRobustus@aol.com, congrats on the other t's---Jeff